Saturday, September 30, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 9 - A Wedding

Things have been real quiet round here lately. I haven't heard from Harris scince he was last here, I'm really hoping that it was just an empty threat. But seeing as now he's a major film star, he has a lot of friends and money behind him I could be in for some real trouble.

So it's nearly time for Bradley to graduate from University, the time sure has flown by. It was only the other day he was sending me pic's of him working hard on his robotics skills,



he plans on opening up a small business selling robots. He's made quite a few so far, and he says their all for me, to make things easier around the home. I'm a little wary of having them, but, well Bradley wouldn't make anything dangerous.



Oh my Bradley has now Graduated from University, at the top of his class and you know the first thing he did when he got home was cut his hair. Personally I had thought he would have done it soon, but as he says it's now time for him to get serious. He got a job in Business a Vice President job, no less so his hard work at uni really paid off. He's also said that himself and Tori intended to be married as soon as possible, so in other words as soon as I can get things sorted lol. I'm so excited a wedding in the family, the first of many I'm sure.



Bradley has asked Tori to move in with us too until after their married then they will be buying the house over the road, thanks to a large endowment from Tori's parents. I'm so pleased that their going to be so close by.

Well the day of the wedding has arrived, everyone is dressed in their best outfits, Brianna and Bethany have come from Uni for the occassion, even Servette our new house robot that Bradley made for me is all dressed up, tho' she does look a little odd.



Well rather than sit here gushing about the wedding I'll just show the pictures, I'll just say that Tori and Bradley look so happy together.

















We even had a couple of unexpected guests at the wedding.....







......tho' a litle scary at first it was good to see them both.








Well a lovely day has drawn to a close, I must just chase Brian off to bed and check on Jr then I'm off to bed myself. I wonder were you as surprised as me to see Harris at the wedding, I'll have to talk to Bradley about that when he gets back. Maybe this means he's calmed down and that we can get back together oh I hope so....

No comments: