Sunday, September 24, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 5 - Moving On

Well as the saying goes "Life go's on...". The children have been working together on their fitness and their studies, it's good to see them all working so well together.





I'm so proud of them all, they are coping so well without their father around, I only wish I could say the same. It's worse at night once they have all gone off to bed and I'm all alone. Tho' Harris has been calling regularly since Clay's death and has promised to come over as soon as he has finished his part in the movie.

My latest pregnancy is progressing well and the baby is due anytime now. I feel sorry that this child will never know their father, but, he or she will have big brother's and sister's to look out for them.

Speaking of which must get the tea on they'll be hungry soon.





It was later that evening that I started to get those familiar pains, which summone the arrival of a new addition. It brought back memories of Clay again and how he had been there for everyone of his children's birth's. It was tough, but after a few hours little Brian emerged into the world. He looks just like his brother's when they were babies and so much like their father. Clay your memory lives on in your children.






The next day I went of to work, Bradley told me to go, with it being the weekend, he said he was perfectly able to take care of the others and I really needed to look at another four walls for a few hours. It was great to get out of the house I must admit and the new promotion that I got too, will come in really handy money wise. Plus being a member of the Officer's Club is real cool too.

So anyway as I was reading the paper, I heard a familiar voice coming from my bedroom, my heart skipped a beat and I ran upstairs to greet Harris. He was back from the movie and just as pleased to see me as I was him.

We had a lovely reunion in the hottub... heehee.... it was so good to have him here at last, I had really missed being this close to someone...





.... and well he's moving in, he wants to take care of me at least for now. Things are looking up, with Harris moving in we have been able to remodel the hose and give the children a little more room, plus added a little more luxury to their studying.

Shortly after Harris moved in Bradley went off to University, he has been studying real hard and won himself a couple of scholarships which should keep him going through the next few years.



Also little Brian had a birthday, we weren't really ready for it as it snuck up on us in the excitement of Bradley's move to uni.

No comments: