Thursday, September 14, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - The Begining pt2



Well have now got my home, up and started. As you can see it's not much at the moment, but "From little acorns tall tree's grow...." so after I finish this story am going to look for a job, well as soon as that papergirl turns up.

Yay finally she got here, I now have a job in the military. The hours are bad, the work is going to be hard, but on the upside the money's good and it will give me the chance to meet some men lol, well I want a family you know. At least three children and maybe some pets a cat or a dog maybe... But, first as you know will need to find myself a mate lol.

Well it didn't take long for the neighbours to come and visit, there were a few of them, but the one that stood out the most was this guy. His name is Harris White, he seems real nice well once you get past the strange get up lol. He told me he's an actor and he has been trying to get a part in a Pirate movie. We chatted for ages about all sorts. Eventually he had to go home as he had an early start in the morning. You know I think I may have just made my first friend in this neighbourhood.


Oh and just so you know burnt Ramen tastes flaming awful, yes I followed the packet instructions to the letter, but still I burnt it maybe just maybe I have a faulty microwave. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Tho' I guess it won't hurt to study up on cooking before I get an early night ready for my first day of work tomorrow.

No comments: