Monday, September 25, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 6 - Onwards, Upwards & Outwards

We seemed to have settled into a nice routine at home, in between Harris's and my work we are managing to keep all the kids cared for. Harris, seems to be getting on really well with all the children the girls seem to like him the most tho' and can't wait to rush to him when he gets back from whatever photoshoot etc that he's been on. Ok and I too love coming home to find Harris waiting for me.



But as things start to go well you can guarantee something is going to go wrong, I can feel it I swear something is coming this way.



See I just knew it, Harris came home from his latest job all excited in fact he was positively bursting with excitement. He has gotten a big role, much bigger than the last movie he was in. You remember don't you, it's that look of his, he only had a small part in the last "Pirates of the....." movie. They have asked him to be in the sequel and his part is so much bigger, he would be a fool not to take it. But, then I did something foolish and started to fret about me and the kids, how would we cope without him around it was just too much too soon and we started to argue. It really wasn't pretty.


We ended up so mad at each other that he left that night, which was really silly as he hadn't needed to be on set for another week.





He said by to the kids and hopped into a taxi..... I'm such a fool, I hope we can make it up.







Things were a little quiet at home for a few days, we had an email from Bradley, letting us know that he was fine and that he was enjoying life at Uni. He's studying hard and he's met a girl he really really likes. Her name is Tori and from the picture he sent he really does like her lol.















We have had some more surprises this week too, my little girls became teens, it seems like only yesterday they were playing together with their dolls.....



..... which they obviously where, but now they are young ladies, soon they too will leave for Uni.



It was also time for Brian's Birthday, from toddler to child.....






.... oops forgot to mention, after Harris left I found out that I was expecting his child. I will tell him, it's just he hasn't phoned yet and well I'm not phoning him.

No comments: