Sunday, September 17, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 3 - More Arrivals

Well our little man is sure growing fast, it's going to be his birthday soon I'm going to back a cake, I do hope I don't burn it I've burnt 3 already the smell of burnt cake is all through the house it's worse than burnt ramen.

Ok I burnt yet another cake, so no pics of Bradley's birthday sorry I'll try better next time or else I'll buy one lol.






Anyway I've been teaching Bradley to walk, talk and the dreaded potty training. Yeah I know these things have to be done. It was while I was potty training one day that I found myself feeling sick and well you've guessed it, baby no:2 is on the way...




Clay was really pleased when I told him later that evening..

.... he started rubbing and talking to my belly again but well this time I just smiled and let him carry on.




Besides I had more pressing things that I needed to talk to him about. So later over dinner I confronted Clay with the strange things that I had noticed had been happening around our home.....


....... like the strange guy that I had seen the past few days walking up and down outside our house. He never came to the door, just kept looking over the wall. Yes the wall that seemed to have sprang up overnite.



Well for some reason Clay was annoyed at me for questioning his attempts at keeping his family safe. I wanted to know why he felt he needed to add so much extra security and he said that he wanted to be sure we would be safe if anything ever happened to him. That strangely enough didn't make me feel any better, in fact it made me feel far worse.




Some weeks just before putting Bradley to bed, I went to the toilet and there I felt the same familiar pain that had signalled the arrival of Bradley, but, then it changed and it was far far worse. I screamed for Clay, I was so frightened that something was wrong with the baby.



But, well I shouldn't have been so quick to panic, in fact instead of one baby we had twins.


Twin girls in fact, let me introduce our daughter's Brianna and Bethany. I am so happy right now I really wanted a daughter and now I have two for the price of one. I know things will be harder now with three little ones, but, if Clay and I work together we can manage.

Tho' when Clay suggested I should give up work and stay home with the children I objected, telling him we needed my wages to keep afloat. Plus if we worked together there would be no need to hire a nanny our work schedules meant that at least one of us would be home at all times to take care of the children. He grudgingly agreed, which made me wonder if all he wanted was for me to stay home and have baby after baby and take care of them. Well that's not happening soon.

1 comment:

Thea said...

ok am nearly coming to the end of the pre new graphics card pics, which will mean the end of the damned red walls lol