Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Introduction

Ok well as I said in my description, I am addicted to Sims 2 and I like to make up stories, but I had a few problems with some of them so have started this blog to post stories.

My first story is a legacy tale for those of you not familiar with the rules please do check out YMW Productions and the Sim Stories section. There you will find any info you need, also if you fancy a great place to hang out and chat with other like minded Sim Addicts, I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome.

Anyway the reason for using this format to post my stories is because have been posting them on thesims2 official site, but when ever I uploaded a new chapter the previous one got wiped. I was told how to fix it, but well I am blaming it on my age and saying that well it was just to fiddly for me lol. Also I did post them on YMW, but that involved posting the pics on photobucket first and then back to the forum and well that was too much effort too lol. So that's why a Sim Blog, which I got the idea from another member on YMW who does the same thing. So thanks to the lovely people at YMW you know who you are and on with the storytelling.

No comments: