Thursday, September 14, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 1 - Work and Love

Well I'm just home from my first day of work and let me tell you, what a day. I'm walking on air, I met a guy, well to be accurate I met my Commander as I got a promotion on my first day. Lol, that studying last night sure did pay off. Anyway forget about work, my commander is a real hottie ok so he's not drop dead gorgeous but he sure rang my bell. He even came home with me. His name is Clay and well just see for yourself. Hang on a sec let me get changed out of this uniform.
Ok so you can't see to much from this angle, but we are getting on real well and you must admit he does have a nice backside.

Well Clay has finally gone home after we chatted for hours and hours ok we didn't just chat lol, he sure does know how to kiss oh boy can he kiss everytime he touched me I felt myself go weak at the knees. I'm dancing on air...


..... ok maybe not on air and yes you can dis my dancing if you like but, I don't care cause I'm happy lol.... you hear that world ..I'M HAPPY...



I don't know how I managed to get to sleep last night, all I could think of was Clay and I guess that's probably all I will be able to think of today, what with haveing the day of today....

OH MY GOD.... yes I know quit yelling and don't swear like that, but well I need to get this out. Clay turned up first thing this morning, he missed work and everything.
He was all nervous and his palms were sweaty as he held my hand and said "I know this is sudden, but, well I have been thinking of you all night, I can't get you out of my head. I think I love you and well, I don't want to be apart from you ever".

I can't believe he loves me, CLAY LOVES ME.... yes I know the shouting thing again, but he loves me and do you know what I love him too, I really really do. It was amazing, I can't quite get over what I did next, lol first I asked him to move in and he accepted. Then sheer impulse took over and I asked him to marry me right there on the spot, down on one knee the whole hog....



..... and he said "Yes and lets forget the long engagement and get married right now".



He called a cab and we went straight down the registry office, luckily they had had a cancellation and we were married right there and then.

While we were out, Clay had rung some of his mates from work and they had done some work on my little house... oops sorry it's our little house now.

Oh and once everyone had left we retired to the bedroom and well I'm sure you don't need me to tell you what happened next....

No comments: