Saturday, September 30, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 10 - Settling Down

Well After Tori and Bradley's wedding and their move over the road, things have settled back into a routine. Thanks to this lovely robot Servette that Bradley made me it has meant that I can go back to work full time and she takes care of my boys.





As you can see our little Jr has had a birthday, he's such a lovely little boy and Servette is brilliant with him, it makes me wonder how I managed without her and all the other robots that Bradley has made for me.

















The girls are doing great at Uni, apparently Brianna and Beverley's romance is blossoming on the other hand Bethany is not so happy with Alec. It seems as Brianna said he's not entirely trustworthy and he's been seen flirting with other girls.

Brian is now an A+ student and is loving his studies, even Servette has been studying too.



Everything is settling down and going great, but, you can be sure that something is waiting round the corner to bite us in the behind. It always seems to go that way.

No comments: