Thursday, September 14, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 2 - Surprises & Arrivals

Well the last few weeks have been, amazing, married life is sooo good. If were not kissing and cuddling were ... you know in the bedroom or the hot tub. Clay makes me feel so special, everytime we touch my heart skips a beat and my stomach flutters. I so love my life right now and what would make it even more special and brilliant would be having a child, but, there's no sign so far. I'm not sure but, I think Clay is getting impatient for some sign.It's not so much what he says to me, but, have heard him on the phone complaining to his friends.


It's making me a little worried and if that's not enough well, he quit his job. I was so surprised, he says he only went into the military to please his family and now he's going to do what he wants to do. What does he want to do? I hear you ask, well let me tell you he wants to be a Criminal Mastermind. I know I couldn't believe it either, he quits a brilliant job in the military to become a petty criminal. I'm so worried, I mean I suppose I should have realized something was up when he took my name instead of me taking his. I hope things will be ok, I'm so glad I have my job, which is thankfully going real well I got another promotion the other day. So at least we will have some money coming in, tho' Clay assures me he will soon be climbing high up the career ladder and he'll be able to take care of me. I just never thought when we got together, we would end up living like this.

Well now on top of all that I got sent home form work today as I was feeling so awful, I had no idea what was wrong so I nipped into the Doctors on the way home. Finally some good news, I hope Clay will be pleased I'm feeling a little nervous...

..... tho' I shouldn't have worried Clay was over the moon, he kept rubbing my stomach and playing peek a boo with it, I tried so hard not to laugh out loud, but well I did and I don't think Clay was too impressed. Really must remember not to laugh, get that no laughing at silly man talking to my belly.
Anyway as I'm now expecting work have given me time off, which means I can get some studying in before this little one arrives.

Oh do you remember me telling you all about Harris White well he rang me today just to see how I was doing, you know we chatted for a while, I told him about the baby he told me about work etc, he's such a sweet guy it was nice to catch up with him.


Hey time sure does fly, doesn't it, wow it seems only yesterday I found out about the baby now it's coming already. I'd just gotten of to sleep, when I started getting these awful pains. I called Clay but he was busy chatting with some girl he had brought home form work with him, incidentally she seems real nice.

Oh back to this pain, I managed to make it to the living room when ...



... another pain ripped through me, it was awful I thought I would pass out, but, no I didn't and well I would like to introduce my, oops I mean our first born son Bradley....
Isn't he lovely.




Oh sorry I nearly forgot, you now that film that Harris was telling me about he got a part in it, it's called.... ummm "Pirates of the .... mmm something or other" sorry Harris I can't remember, but I was listening honest mmmm maybe will put it down to pregnancy hormones or something I'm sure he'll believe that.

Bradley is such a contended baby, I just love holding him and cuddling him and feeding him ok, I just love him full stop. But he is lovely, Clay wants to know when we can get started on the next one. Mmmm maybe we'll wait a little bit for that. I'd like to get back in shape a bit first.
Well I better get off, Bradley's asleep in his cot and well Clay is calling me from the bedroom, well a few practise runs won't hurt will they.... lol

No comments: