Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 7 - Happiness

Well it's happened the girls left for uni this morning, it's now just me the boys and bump. So I guess it's going to be a little quiet round here for a while, what with Benjamin so into studying and Brian just starting school. Oh that reminds me they'll be home soon must get tea on and Benjamin's cake made, yes I'm going to make a cake, oh you mean cake as in it's his birthday all ready. Yes it's Benjamin's birthday time sure does fly. I've just got to nip into the garage and water the moneytree's first...... oooh my, no not now.... ooh this is such a pain, can't you wait I have a cake to make......





I guess he couldn't wait..... Well here he is my newest son Harris Junior, I suppose I'll have to tell Harris about this soon. Oh I'll tell him later, I've still got tea to make and Benjamin's cake to do it'll keep.


Well by the time I got everything sorted for Benjamin's birthday, it was getting late - I must be getting old it didn't seem so much hard work with the other babies - Benjamin was all set to go to bed.
"Mum I'm tired can't my birthday wait till morning....."
"Of course not Benjy I've spent ages getting everything sorted, please just five minutes" I pulled the lip tremble then and couldn't resist. So we had Benjamin's birthday, he grew up into such a fine young man. Clay would be proud.



Benjamin took one look at himself in the mirror and rushed off to change, muttering something about "now I'll show 'em...." I wasn't really worried till I went upstairs and saw him dressed like this......








... my studious young man now looked like one of them gang baggers/bangers.... from down the road, their always getting into trouble and starting fights with people. Oh my please let this be a phase and he grow's out of it soon.

No comments: