Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - The Begining pt1



Hi my names is Athena Skynyard I'm 21yrs old and I have just recently left the only home that I have ever known the Strawberry Fields Orphanage. Where I have lived since I was about 3 weeks old. Unfortunately there are no records of who my family were or where they came from, basicly until the day I was found by a police officer my history has been the orphanage. Well now it's time for me to start my own history.

Oh in case you where wondering about my name, I was found in a builders yard by a female police officer named Athena Mayhew. She was given the pleasure of giving me a name so, she named me Athena after herself and Skynyard because the builders yard where she found me was called Skinners. Yeah I know anyone else would have just called me Athena Skinner, but I guess she had a flair for the dramatic. It's not so bad really, tho' I did suffer a little teasing from the other children at the orphanage, but as they were always drumming into us "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". which isn't such a bad thing to live by.

Well here it is the plot of land that I have just bought in Crystal Canyon, thanks to a grant from the town council's orphan fund. This is where I am going to build a home and raise a family.
I was lucky to get the land so cheap, tho' it has left me with little money to build a home with, but, well once I get started it will soon grow.
Oh I should tell you the story of this place, from what the nice people in the records office told me, this land has a bad history. Yeah, I laughed at that too, land with a bad history well really. Anyway a woman built a home on this land, but, she was very odd. Never came out till the evening, had loads of men at her beck and call. Plus she died in strange circumstances, she went out in the daytime and just shrivelled. I thought they were joking I mean what did they think she was a Vampire or something. But, after some research in the library, it seems they may have been right, tho' I think bulldozing the house and haveing 3 vicars consecrate the land again may have been a bit over the top, but, each to his or her own.

No comments: