Sunday, October 08, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 15 - A Little Bit of Crazy

Ok it's offical Mum has flipped out, I came home from work today to find Mum and Servette getting it on......


..... I mean ooh, it's just too wierd a robot.... on the plus side, it seems too have drawn Mum out of the depression that she'd been in since Jr chose to stay with his Dad. Don't get me wrong am not against Mum having a girlfriend lol, that would be kind of hypercritical considering my sister and best friend is that way enclined. It's just seeing Mum and her new best friend a robot making out is a little worrying, I mean... no I don't think I want to go there lets change the subject....

I mentioned Brianna and her life partner Beverly a bit ago, well she was over the other day she came and had cookies with Servette ...


.... and from what Servette said, it appears that pregnancy looks good on her, tho' if I know my sister she'll be glad to have her baby and get back to having a bit of fun.

Oh and I have some news on the job front as it were, Mum was promoted to Astronaut the other week not that she was really in the mood to celebrate...


... I'm a Surgeon now, and tho' the work is tough it's so rewarding seeing the smiles of those that we manage to help. Bradley and Tori's Robotic's Business is doing real good, tho' with them still working hard at their career's it's a good job they have their house robots Serena and Sarina to look after Carl and take care of the shop.



Brianna is currently off work at the moment till after the baby comes, but her artistic streak has taken her far. She graduated with such high Art Honors that she dropped straight into her dream job as a Conceptual Artist which not only pays real well she only has to work 3 days a week. Beverly is progressing up her chosen career ladder and is currently Project Leader at the lab were she works.

Brian has just finished his Freshman year at Uni with a 4.0 grade and he and his girlfriend Alyssa are getting real close. He's also promised to come home for my Wedding next week, yeah myself and Sheldon are going to get married. Hopefully things will go real well, also Jr should be coming too well as long as his dad lets him. Well I must get going there's lots to do before next week and I haven't decided yet wether to be Mrs Skynyard-Jayapalan or Mrs Jayapalan-Skynyard mmmmm decisions decisions well must get on, oh there goes the phone, bye for now.

No comments: