Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Skynyard Legacy - Chapter 14 - Life Must Go On




Hi, it's me Bethany here, yes I know you were expecting my Mum Athena well Mum's to upset to write and as the legacy falls to me to carry things on I may as well start now.



I bet your wondering what has gotten Mum so upset, well I guess I better tell you then. We have just got back from court, it's actually our 3rd time of going, Mum's been fighting real hard to get Jr back home with us. But, I think that this is the last time we won't be going again. Oh sorry, your all wondering why, well Mum's given up and it's not because of all the fancy lawyers and skeletons in the closet, that Harris keeps throwing at her - not that Mum has any, skeletons that is -. No it's because this time Harris brought Jr with him and the Judge asked him straight who he wanted to be with. Now us three, that's Mum, Bradley and I - the other's couldn't come too they were busy you know, with lives - sat on the edge of our seats waiting for Jr's answer. He looked straight at Mum, then at Harris, then back to Mum and said "Mum,.... I love you loads, but,.... well I'm sorry I want to stay with my Dad."
Both Bradley and I turned to Mum at almost the same time, she had this odd smile plastered on her face. Bradley looked at me and whispered "We need to get her out of here now...."
At that moment Harris came over to us with Jr, Jr ran and hugged Mum tight and Harris turned to Bradley and I smiling, he then proceeded to ask after the rest of the family as if this was a perfectly normal meeting in the park or something. You know I always thought he was such a nice guy, but, I think when Mum didn't tell him about Jr his anger must have gotten all twisted up inside him, I mean why else would he have done all this to her.

Well after the drama of court we managed to get Mum home again, Mum's acting a little wierd you know, but well that's sort of to be expected considering the day we had.

Right now she's in the living room talking to a book, yeah you heard me right she's talking to a book. I'll leave her too it for the moment while I catch Servette up on the days events.




When I found Servette she was making christmas cookies, which in the middle of July seems a little odd. But, after the day we've had I don't even have the energy to ask her why. When I told her, how things had gone in court she dropped the cookie mixings on the floor and ran to comfort Mum.

I have a feeling things are never going to be the same around here again. Well it's been interesting talking to you all, will catch up with you again later. Right now I'm going to take a bubble bath and then call my fiancee Sheldon.

No comments: